Blended Learning Menu: Dosbarth Cil-y-Coed | 13-11-2020
Click on the link below to find the Maths morning starters!
- Use Hit the Button to practise your 2, 3, 5 and 10 times tables
- Log on to Giglets and complete your assigned activity
- Log on to Spelling Shed and complete activities.
Read your favourite book at home and ask a grown up to record you and upload to Seesaw. – We love story time on Seesaw!
- We are looking at doubling and halving.
- Have a look at the ppt by clicking on the triangle and complete the c
- Adding and subtracting can be very tricky! WE are looking at column method. Look at the video links and complete the calculations on the powerpoint. The video links are within the powerpoint. Good luck!
Create an acrostic poem using topic words about Bonfire Night – See the link below for ideas.
Have a go at the Maths word problems. Click on the link below and read the powerpoint slides.
- Can you measure the heights of each member of your family (including pets) and place the measurements in order from shortest to tallest? Can you create a bar graph?
- Can you calculate the differences between each member? Upload your work to Seesaw
- Research and write a non -chronological report about Ocean Pollution – don’t forget to use all the features of the report we have looked at in class. Create a mind map plan before writing and make sure you upload all your planning and finished piece to Seesaw.
Perform your Acrostic Poem and upload to Seesaw
Our Recent Tweets
Recent News & Learning
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our school newsletter, simply add your name and email address to the form below and then check your inbox for instructions.