Blended Learning Menu: Dosbarth Coch | Weeks 12 & 13
- Practise Jolly Phonics sounds
- Practise letter formation.
- Practise CVC spellings on www.spellingshed.com
- To log on to giglets.com and explore the books assigned.
- Recognise numbers to 10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt8GFgxlITs
- Practise number formation to 10.
- Counting in 2s to 10/20 and in 10s to 100.
Weekly Focus Learning
- Over the next few weeks our literacy focus is writing facts about penguins where we will be describing penguins.
- This fortnight in maths we are focusing on adding two groups of objects to find out how many there are altogether. Then taking away objects to find out how many are left, within 10.
- This fortnight in RE, we are focusing on Advent. We will be looking at how we prepare for our birthdays and how we prepare for Jesus’ birthday.
Over the next few weeks we are exploring Antarctica, comparing it to Wales. We will be describing and comparing temperature as well as looking at ice and what makes it melt.
- Research facts about penguins. Write down or record on Seesaw two of your favourite facts to share with the class.
- Create your favourite Polar animal. It can be made from anything that you like. Here are some ideas to help you.
- Read or watch the Story of the First Christmas. Talk about what happens in the story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrTFAZPQxpE
Our Recent Tweets
Recent News & Learning
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our school newsletter, simply add your name and email address to the form below and then check your inbox for instructions.