School Session Times Reminder – September 2019 onwards
Changes to School Session Times
Dear Parents / Carers,
Many thanks to all those who provided feedback on the proposed changes to the changes to school session times for St. Gabriel’s.
All feedback was shared with at the recent Full Governing Body meeting and I can assure you that that careful consideration was taken of all contributions.
Following on from these discussions, the Governing Body of St. Gabriel’s RC Primary School have decided to proceed with the changes to our school session times.
FROM SEPTEMBER 2019 ONWARDS:
Breakfast club to run from 8:15 am to 8:45 am.
- Gates to be opened at 8:45 am and children can proceed straight into their classes, with their teachers, from this point.
- Formal school day begins at 8:55 am – all children to be in classes at this time for registers.
- 12:15 pm – lunch time for Foundation Phase (for a duration of 50 minutes, this still includes the same amount of time for eating).
- 12:30 pm – lunch time for KS2 (for a duration of 50 minutes, this still includes the same amount of time for eating).
- 3:05pm – school ends for Class 1 and Class 2.
- 3:10pm – school ends for C3.
- 3:15pm – school ends for C4, C5 and C6 (KS2).
While we appreciate that for some families these changes will no doubt require a review to be made for pick up and drop off arrangements that are in place, this letter provides three months notice prior to the start of the new Autumn term. We thank you for your continued support of our school.
Mrs C. Heath
Chair of Governors